All virtual programs are listed in Eastern Standard Time (EST). Start times for all other continental US time zones are listed in the program description below the main image. For in-person programs, the program start time is listed in the location’s time zone.
- This event has passed.
National | ArtTable at The Armory Show
September 11, 2021 | 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Please join us for the annual ArtTable Brunch at The Armory Show! This is a great time for members and friends from across the country to come together and network at New York’s premiere art fair, now to take place annually in September at the Javits Center. We will be joined by The Armory Show’s Executive Director, Nicole Berry. Your ticket covers access to the fair, early private access to the VIP Lounge, and a light breakfast.
Please read before registering:
- Please note that by registering for this event you consent to have your contact information shared with ArtTable to be used in the event that contact tracing is needed.
- Please note that The Armory Show requires that all individuals wear a mask indoors, regardless of vaccination status. This will be strictly enforced.
- In addition to masks, The Armory Show also requires that each attendee provide the following before entry to the fair:
(1) PROOF OF FULL VACCINATION STATUS IN PAPER FORM, DIGITAL APPLICATION, OR THE NEW YORK STATE EXCELSIOR PASS.
(2) PROOF OF A NEGATIVE COVID-19 TEST RESULT (I.E., PCR/NAAT) TAKEN WITHIN 72 HOURS OF ENTERING THE JAVITS CENTER.
- Please review The Armory Show’s full Health and Safety Plan before registering.
- The Javits Center has sidewalk ramps, automatic doors at all street levels, restrooms and elevators accessible for persons with mobility impairments. For more information regarding accessibility, please visit the Javits Center website.
- The Armory Show is easily accessible by car, taxi, and public transportation. For detailed directions visit the Javits Center website.
About The Armory Show
In 1994, four New York art dealers had the ambitious goal of creating a new art fair to support their artists and attract global attention. They succeeded. The result was a groundbreaking cultural moment that has become vital to the New York art market and beyond. While much has changed over the years, our ingenuity and ambition have not. The Armory Show is a galvanizing force in the art world and essential to New York’s cultural landscape.
Now in September at the Javits Center, The Armory Show will kick-off New York’s fall arts season. We have always been a gateway to New York’s art scene, hosting the world’s best galleries and linking collectors and galleries with museums and institutions across the city. And our updated timing coupled with the proximity to Chelsea and the High Line will create increased access to the city’s vibrant culture.
At our core, The Armory Show is dedicated to ensuring galleries and New York’s art community continue to thrive. We pave the way for its success and strive to be a platform in which it is easier to buy, sell and discover art.
ArtTable welcomes and encourages program proposals from members and organizations.
See ArtTable programs from 1980 through today.
ArtTable is a 501.c.3 organization and all programs are non-refundable. Should a program be postponed by ArtTable for any reason, the purchaser’s ticket will be honored for the rescheduled program. Should a program be canceled and not rescheduled, the purchaser will receive credit to be used toward a future program. Please email email@example.com with any questions.