All virtual programs are listed in Eastern Standard Time (EST). Start times for all other continental US time zones are listed in the program description below the main image. For in-person programs, the program start time is listed in the location’s time zone.
- This event has passed.
Seattle | ArtTable Reception at the Seattle Art Fair
July 23, 2022 | 11:00 am
Join ArtTable members from around the country for a private half-hour brunch reception, followed by a tour of the Seattle Art Fair with Director Kelly Freeman. The tour will highlight woman-owned galleries and their artistic programs.
- ArtTable Members – $45
- Member Guests/Non-Members – $65
Registration includes a complimentary fair pass which allows access for one person starting at 6:00pm on Thursday, July 21 and all fair hours, July 22-24, 2022.
Not a member? Join today!
Please review the below before registering:
Health & Safety
Please note that by registering for this event you consent to have your contact information shared with ArtTable to be used in the event that contact tracing is needed.
All attendees to the fair are required to show proof of vaccination and wear a face mask while visiting the fair.
Ticket holders may present any one of the following in paper form (original documents) or by digital application (photo of vaccination card, Clear application, State of California Digital COVID-19 Vaccination Record QR) to gain entry to the event:
- Proof of full vaccination, which means your final dose of the COVID-19 vaccine has been administered at least 14 days before you plan to attend.
Ticket holders, ages 12 and older, will be required to show either a government-issued (i.e. driver’s license, passport) or school-issued photo ID that matches the name on your COVID-19 proof of vaccination. Guests under 12 do not require ID, but must be accompanied by an adult who meets the above requirements.
Entry will be denied for ticket holders who do not provide the documentation as required above.
- Everyone, ages two (2) years and older, must wear a face always covering within the event.
- Face coverings must cover the nose and mouth.
- Cloth, surgical/3-ply, KN95, and 95 masks are permitted.
- Cloth face coverings should be made of tightly woven fabric and ideally composed of two or three layers of material. Cloth masks must fit snugly around the nose and chin to prevent leakage of air; a nose wire may be helpful in achieving a close seal. They may not be made of lace or similarly open or web-like material.
Face shields can be used in addition to face coverings, but are not an acceptable alternative to face coverings, as described above.
- Gaiters, bandanas, and face coverings with an exhalation valve are not permitted.
- Masks will be made available if you do not bring your own.
- Non-compliance with face covering guidelines will result in immediate dismissal from the event. Refunds will not be administered.
- Art Market Productions will require a valid e-mail address at time of ticket purchase should contact tracing need to be administered.
We encourage you to alert us by email or in person upon your arrival if you are concerned about any of the following. We would be glad to refund your tickets.
- That you may have been in contact with a person has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 7 days.
- That you are experiencing any symptoms of fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, the new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion, or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, or diarrhea.
Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the event for your use. Signage will promote proper hand washing and hygiene practices. Staff will clean and sanitize the restrooms frequently.
Please note that the regulations and recommended protocols continue to evolve, and Art Market Productions reserves the right to revise these measures and requirements as needed, in order to comply with federal and state regulations, as well as to ensure the utmost safety of all visitors and staff onsite.
The Lumen Field Event Center is fully ADA accessible.
The Seattle Art Fair will take place at the Lumen Field Event Center, located at 800 Occidental Ave S, Seattle, WA 98134.
About Kelly Freeman
Kelly Freeman directs AMP’s suite of art fairs, sourcing and placing domestic and international galleries. She develops special projects and exhibitions – opportunities to appeal to a high end, collecting audience, shaping unique spaces and events to retain visitors year after year. Kelly also oversees all marketing and communications, focusing on reaching the right audience for each event. Kelly also consults across AMP immersive events business, working to develop strong content and drive quality attendance.
Kelly previously worked with UBS and Citigroup’s Business Development Departments and has also managed the sales teams of several New York City contemporary art galleries.
Image: Courtesy of the Seattle art fair
Submit Your Ideas for Programming.
ArtTable welcomes and encourages program proposals from members and organizations.
View the Program Archive.
See ArtTable programs from 1980 through today.
ArtTable is a 501.c.3 organization and all programs are non-refundable. Should a program be postponed by ArtTable for any reason, the purchaser’s ticket will be honored for the rescheduled program. Should a program be canceled and not rescheduled, the purchaser will receive credit to be used toward a future program. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.