Virtual | DC BreakfastTable Special: Faith Flanagan Fellows
July 2 @ 8:30 am - 9:30 am
Join ArtTable’s DC Chapter for a presentation by the 2021 Faith Flanagan Fellows. For this special BreakfastTable, the Fellows will present their engagement projects undertaken over their course of the fellowship.
Learn more about Mehveş Lelic‘s Choose-Your-Own-Adventure story titled, How to Curate an Exhibition. Sourced from anecdotes submitted anonymously by womxn working in the visual arts, the story leads the reader through a number of plot twists that either culminate in a successful or an unsuccessful exhibition.
Johanna Obenda‘s audio story profiles a handful of DC-area cultural practitioners who are working to reimagine cultural institutions and how we engage with visual arts in a variety of ways.
Susannah Stern hosts a conversation with individuals with unique perspectives on immersive, technology-based art, opening the door to an honest look at the trend toward art as experience.
Special thanks to this year’s mentors: Nora Halpern, Victoria Reis, and Vesela Stretenovic.
This program is free for all ArtTable members. Members may bring 1 additional guest for $5.
Not a member? Join today!
How to take part:
- Click here to Register for this program.
- Following registration you will receive call-in information in the form of a ZOOM link.
- Before joining a Zoom meeting on a computer or mobile device, you can download the Zoom app from the Download Center and select the “Zoom Client for Meetings” option. Alternatively, you will be prompted to download and install Zoom when you click a join link.
- For further instruction on how to use Zoom, see here.
Thank you to Jaynelle C. Hazard and Lily Siegel, ArtTable DC Faith Flanagan Fellowship Co-Chairs, for organizing this program.
- Top: Johanna Obenda; Bottom Left: Mehveş Lelic; Bottom Right: Susannah Stern