All virtual programs are listed in Eastern Standard Time (EST). Start times for all other continental US time zones are listed in the program description below the main image.
- This event has passed.
New York | ArtTable Reception and Tour at VOLTA New York
May 19 @ 11:00 am – 12:30 pm
Please join us for a private brunch reception and tour at VOLTA New York!
Take advantage of this great opportunity to meet your fellow ArtTable members during Frieze Week in New York City. Enjoy a delicious array of brunch items while mingling with your fellow members, followed by a highlights tour focused on women artists and gallerists exhibiting at the fair.
This program is currently open to ArtTable members and guests only.
Your ticket covers general access to the fair, early private access to the reception, and refreshments.
- ArtTable Members – $55
- Member Guests – $65
Not a member? Join today!
Please read before registering:
In accordance with The New York Health Department guidance, in order to access the fair:
- All visitors aged 12 and over must provide proof of full course COVID-19 vaccination completed at least 14 days ahead of their visit
- All visitors aged 5-11 must provide proof of at least one course of COVID-19 vaccination completed at least 14 days ahead of their visit
- All visitors aged 18 and over must also provide appropriate photo identification matching the name on the vaccination proof
- In addition, all visitors aged 2 and over shall wear a face mask
- All WHO vaccines will be recognised if the full course has been completed more than 14 days before visiting the fair: Moderna, Pfizer, Astra Zeneca, J&J. We strongly recommend that visitors who are eligible for their booster vaccine ensure they receive it before attending the fair.
- Please note, since national guidance can change, VOLTA reserves the right to modify the required documents and protocols at any time. Please check back ahead of your visit.
The venue is wheelchair accessible and an elevator is available. 548 West spreads over three floors.
Please email Haley at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about accessibility or require specific accommodations.
VOLTA New York 2022 will take place at 548 West 22nd Street, New York, NY 10011, an approximately 10 minute walk from The Shed, where Frieze New York will be taking place concurrently. The nearest subway station is 23rd Street (A, C, E), an approximately 17 minute walk to the fair. The venue is also easily accessible by car, though parking may be limited.
ArtTable is a 501.c.3 organization. All programs are non-refundable.
Click here to view our cancellation policy.
Operating as a beacon for creative discovery, VOLTA New York is the American incarnation of the original Basel fair since debuting in New York in 2008. VOLTA will return to New York from May 18 – 22, 2022 at 548 West 22nd Street, the former Dia Building and Hauser & Wirth gallery space. The fair welcomes a vibrant cohort of over 50 national and international galleries, both new and returning to the New York edition.
VOLTA Art Fair fosters galleries in staging ambitious solo and group presentations, refining the experience to its essential elements: the artists and their work. This focus on compelling visual statements by up-and-coming and established artists cultivates a vibrant and approachable environment of discovery for the engaged collector.
Image: VOLTA New York, Courtesy of VOLTA
ArtTable welcomes and encourages program proposals from members and organizations.
See ArtTable programs from 1980 through today.
ArtTable is a 501.c.3 organization and all programs are non-refundable. Should a program be postponed by ArtTable for any reason, the purchaser's ticket will be honored for the rescheduled program. Should a program be canceled and not rescheduled, the purchaser will receive credit to be used toward a future program. Please email email@example.com with any questions.