All virtual programs are listed in Eastern Standard Time (EST). Start times for all other continental US time zones are listed in the program description below the main image. For in-person programs, the program start time is listed in the location’s time zone.
- This event has passed.
Seattle, WA | Seattle Art Weekend
October 8 | 12:00 pm
Join ArtTable for two days visiting contemporary art galleries and museums in Seattle, Washington!
Saturday, October 8
- Georgetown – Koplin del Rio (Ellen Garvens: Holding Unsteady) and studio e (Warren Dykeman: “Never mind, it’s absolutely pure.”)
- Pioneer Square – J. Rinehart Gallery (Kelly Bjork), Martyr Sauce Museum of Pop Culture (Visit with founder Tariqa Waters), and Linda Hodges Gallery (Cable Griffith)
- Downtown – Lucia Marquand (visit with founder Adrian Lucia), Traver Gallery (Dale Chihuly), and a No-Host happy hour at Von’s 1000 Spirits
Sunday, October 9
- Downtown – Seattle Art Museum (Alberto Giacometti: Toward the Ultimate Figure)
- Capitol Hill – Frye Art Museum (Srijon Chowdhury: Same Old Song), AMcE Creative Arts (Robert Hardgrave: Pearl), and Henry Art Gallery Offsite at Volunteer Park (Chloë Bass: Soft Services)
Please note that attendees are responsible for their own transportation and lodging, if needed. Attendees are encouraged to connect with others regarding carpools and shared accommodations.
- Saturday, October 8 Only – $20 for ArtTable members / $35 for Non-members
- Sunday, October 9 Only – $25 for ArtTable members / $40 for Non-members
- Full Weekend – $40 for ArtTable members / $70 for Non-members
Not a member? Join today!
Please review the below before registering:
Please bring a mask as they are recommended if not required at all venues.
Please note that by registering for this event you consent to have your contact information shared with ArtTable to be used in the event that contact tracing is needed.
All venues are fully ADA accessible. If you would like more specific information about accessibility or need particular accommodations for this program, please email Haley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attendees should plan to meet at Koplin del Rio at 6107 13th Avenue S, Seattle, WA. Please note that attendees are responsible for their own transportation and lodging, if needed. Attendees are encouraged to connect with others regarding carpools and shared accommodations.
Images: Kelly Bjork, Boba (working title), 2022, Gouache, high load acrylic, and pencil on paper, 15 x 20 inches
Thank you to the Martyr Sauce Pop Art Museum and Seattle Art Museum for their hospitality.
ArtTable welcomes and encourages program proposals from members and organizations.
See ArtTable programs from 1980 through today.
ArtTable is a 501.c.3 organization and all programs are non-refundable. Should a program be postponed by ArtTable for any reason, the purchaser’s ticket will be honored for the rescheduled program. Should a program be canceled and not rescheduled, the purchaser will receive credit to be used toward a future program. Please email email@example.com with any questions.