Studio Team Member, Joanna Burke Art Consultants, Inc. (Playa Vista, CA)
Joanna Burke Art Consultants, Inc. creates collaborative art programs for all sectors: corporate, commercial, automotive, healthcare, hospitality, luxury residential, and maritime, on a local, national, and global scale. We are located in Silicon Beach at Playa Vista, CA.
We are looking to collaborate and train a personable, character-driven, experienced, and mature design professional, and creative individual to assist with a full range of studio responsibilities.
Responsibilities & Duties
Key responsibilities for this position include assisting the Lead Consultant with:
- Complex image manipulation to enable client visualization of art in situ and digital and analog project presentations
- Reading and interpretation of floor plans and elevations for art placement
- Project management – including records and database management
- Internet research
- Management of accounts payable and receivable as well as invoicing clients
- Maintaining office supplies and equipment
- Interfacing with vendors, clients, and bookkeeper/accountant
- Writing project proposals and maintaining project status updates
- Attending in-person and remote meetings, creating meeting summaries, and assisting with sharing documents
- Ability to adhere to company protocols
Ideal candidates will possess the following attributes and qualifications:
- Experienced and mature design professional minimum 10 years work experience
- Proficient in MAC software programs and tech savvy. We are a MAC shop.
- Working experience with remote platforms: Zoom and Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Speaks and writes English at idiomatic level
- Polished appearance and professional demeanor
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills with meticulous attention to detail
- 3-year resident of Los Angeles is preferred (westside ideal)
- Licensed driver with a reliable vehicle
- Able to communicate well on all platforms and understanding of social media
Please send the following in PDF format to email@example.com:
- COVER LETTER a must! directed to JBAC (Joanna Burke Art Consultants). Please include your skill set, education and experience as well as what you believe you can contribute to JBAC.
- Resumé to include interests and what defines you as a creative individual
- Three professional references to direct reports
Hourly rate will commensurate with experience. Eligible candidates will undergo a background check, skills assessment and reference review. Successful candidates must complete a probationary training period that will require a flexible schedule. Details on benefits and perks to be discussed during interview process and training period.
NO CALLS please. Please look at our website at http://www.joannaburke.com.